Skip to content

Operational Databases

Join our forum to discuss your ideas with Aiven community or check out our public roadmap.

Operational Databases

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

63 results found

1. As a database administrator or developer, I would like to enable 'active-active replication' in PostgreSQL so that I can ensure high availability for my database, minimize downtime during node failures, and efficiently distribute read and write workloads for effective load balancing.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As a database administrator or developer, I would like to use PL/Rust as a trusted procedural language in PostgreSQL so that I can write natively-compiled functions in Rust for maximum performance, leverage Rust's extensive development ecosystem, and benefit from its compile-time safety guarantees, while seamlessly integrating with Postgres' Server Programming Interface and data types.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As a database administrator or developer, I would like to have Trusted Language Extensions for PostgreSQL (pg_tle) so that I can seamlessly extend and manage PostgreSQL functionality without needing filesystem access, addressing the challenge of adding extensions in restricted environments and enhancing security by allowing unprivileged users to install and use trusted extensions.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?