Skip to content

Event Streaming

Join our forum to discuss your ideas with Aiven community or check out our public roadmap.

Event Streaming

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. As a developer,
    I want error messages and logs to contain schema names and versions,
    so that I can quickly identify and troubleshoot issues related to specific schemas more efficiently.
    In addition, this improvement is very important when dealing with issues in referenced schemas because it provides more context in error messages and logs, making it easier to diagnose and resolve problems. This can significantly reduce the time spent on debugging and improve overall system maintainability.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Pending Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Karapace  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As a developer,
    I want to have an enforced compatibility check on all existing schemas when the compatibility level is set to a more restrictive one (or for any change),
    so that I can ensure all schemas comply with the new restrictive compatibility level and maintain consistency in the schema registry.
    In addition, this improvement is important because it prevents potential issues when new schemas are registered or existing ones are updated, thereby increasing the reliability of the schema registry.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Pending Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Karapace  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?